Why Did I get Married?

>> Wednesday, October 17, 2007



Over the weekend a group of us (actually my fiance and I and another married couple from church {Rohan & Tamara}) were the final count to make it to the cinema to see Tyler Perry's "Why did I get married?"

The film was funny, and the best comedy I've seen in a long while. It had some interesting scenes that provoked some healthy laughs and stimulated thoughts on relationship building. The film depicts four couples spending their annual vacation at their rendezvous mountain cabin where they share ideas and just have a good time. What an unexpected turn things went, when news of certain situations came to the table.

Watch and enjoy. I'll recommend a few laughs for those interested.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP