Lonely, I'm Mr lonely

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Lonely is the night when I'm not with you
Lonely is the night ain't no light shining through
Till you're in my arms till you're here by my side
Lonely am I "...

Air Supply's hit song "Lonely is the night" rings in my ears these days. Since my fiance left me with the "children", bills to pay, mortgage to sort out, and a rising credit card bill the feeling of loneliness has greeted me.
I will admit the first night was fine as I hung out with the guys then the second night i hung out with the guys, but by the third night you're like "Something is just wrong and you go, sulk & look at the walls". I even contemplated the other evening to have a few drinks with Fidel & Dela but Fidel has been acting up lately so I decided I'll pass on it.

So now I'm just balancing figures on my own and getting the house together for her return. One person says, sometimes you truly don't know how much you love something until its not in its rightful place. "Baby come back to me"!

Yes my princess goneeeeeeee, far far awaaayyyyeeeee & she left me aloneeeeeeee......

7 comments:

Keri October 24, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

Awww, how tweeet...

Tamii October 25, 2007 at 7:38 AM  

Children?? Oh no he did-n't.
Guess who's back. back again?
It's goood to be home :-)

Keri October 25, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

Was your visit good?

Tamii October 27, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

My visit was greaaaat :-)

Unknown October 29, 2007 at 11:14 AM  

You can always call on Mom-in-law when you are lonely. In-laws are the best !!!!!

Cathi Wilson October 29, 2007 at 6:58 PM  

Now that your fiance is back does this mean you know longer hear Air Supply? ha ha ha.
Keep up the good work. I'm actually looking fwd to c-ing TP's movie :) (obviously I'm an archive junkie)

QueenBea's sushi chronicles November 7, 2007 at 5:35 PM  

so this is what your msn name was about a couple weeks ago...awwwwwwwwwwww

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP