Replacing Satan "Buts" with God's "Ands"

>> Friday, October 12, 2007

We often say and hear, "I want to serve God, BUT I don't think I'm ready".
Let us stop doubting the power & promises of God who has called us with a
royal shout. Satan wants to put the "buts" in your sentences but we can replace Satan's "Buts" with God's "Ands"!
Rather, Lets make that, "I want to serve God AND he is making me ready".
"I want to run for God BUT I keep falling". Lets make that, "I want to run for God AND he will pick me up if I fall".
The devil's "but" is a free transport for raising an issue or counter balancing a positive thought . It carries with it the baggage of
abuse & self defeat. It's often used as a tool for excessive discounting the fact you had earlier realized.
You saw God as the source however, the devil used his "but" to raise an issue, counter balance & discount the power of God.
God recognizes we are human and have limitations and he has sent his son for us to understand, how to live positively and meaningfully.
God's "And" is a demonstration of our conviction in God and is a channel that flows with streams of praise, rivers of life and fountains of blessing.
Start building positive attitudes which will reflect your faith in God. God has said "Cast your care upon him. Come unto him and he will
give you rest. You can do all things through him who gives you the strength". Lets begin leaning on God and not our imperfections for with God he can make me
whole, new and better individual.

Thoughts are the sparks that ignite Action. Build positive thoughts and watch the raging fire!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP