Funerals & Office send offs (Play actors needed)

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Recently I've been stimulating my mind with some psychometric tests. (Yeah you know how today's world is into this psychological personality trait stuff and your actions are a result of your environment social parental factors bla bla "madness" and they use this to evaluate your likely performance on a job or partnership or just your intelligence). Anyways let me not get distracted. My most recent can be found at http://kevan.org/johari?name=AngelrBrown where I had to place comments about myself and await strange acquaintances, who think they know me, to do their cross examination of my life.

So the thought struck me, have you ever been to those office send offs when all of a sudden the office rat gets a sudden transformation to office high horse or at funerals where only saints are apparently buried?
I once sat at an office send off and witnessed (I'll use fictitious names) George Bush begins to speak of Bin Laden as his biggest ally and most helpful assistant. Maybe i shouldn't have use the Bush simile, as anything can come from his mouth these days, but I just thought why the pretending.
I guess everyone wants to leave graceful exits and don't burn bridges totally.
So now I wonder the real thoughts on those birthday cards everyone is forced to sign, the true results of any of my character tests.
I will feel more confident seeing anonymous than a friendly name :-)

1 comments:

Keri October 31, 2007 at 7:48 PM  

I love that picture. Haha.

Almost everyone is a saint at their own funeral.I guess no one wants to be "that guy" who called Bob the idiot he really was. RIP, Bob

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP