Rhianna maybe seeing something I'm, sorry, the world's not

>> Friday, February 20, 2009


Last Night TMZ's website posted a picture of what they portray to be Rhianna after the alleged brawl with boyfriend Chris Brown. As shocking as the picture depicts the blows to Rhianna image comes the shocking news being circulated that Rhianna says "She still loves him" and the couple are working on their differences.

Oh boy, Now Rhianna does not fit the category of woman with no job depending on boyfriend for financial security nor does she fit the description of woman with life threats depending on security guard weight lifter boyfriend for physical security. Not that these are any valid excuse to be in any abusive relationship, but it would give me some thoughts to consider for the probable mental trail of her thoughts. So I am yet again in my state of bewilderment as I look at the question why do women remain in abusive relationship? Perhaps it's all a rumor, and this whole story of Rhianna and Chris is a farce. There was no brawl and the images are all false. So why I am puzzling myself over this.

People! some things are just not worth brain or emotional trauma. I hope we all learn this sooner than later.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP