United another airline to implement additional fees for Overweight passegers

>> Monday, April 20, 2009

United Airlines becomes the recent air carrier to add fees to passenger whose body structure requires they take up more than one seat space.

The first time I heard of talks of charging persons based on weight I was a bit shock, I guess so it is with some new concepts that come up, but when I review it again as United decision is now in the spotlight, I can see the reasoning behind the decision.

1. The more weight a plane carries, it increases the fuel burn (chi ching $$$)
2. If a passenger takes up two seat space, that loss revenue (chi ching $$$)
3. If a passenger takes up 1 1/2 seat space that infringement on my personal space and less comfortable ride for the adjacent passenger.

Persons in support of the obese passengers who wish these fees be waived suggest the airline should build seats to accommodate larger frame passengers.

The effects of this mean, more spending for airlines to upgrade their planes, and by so doing means u loosing seat space which again in turn means loss of revenue (chi ching $$).
So guess what I say, even if you build special seats, then folks got to pay for the special seat luxury.

So if I am a slim person who wants this special seat made initially for overweight passenger I can get it if I pay the additional money. So what's the big fuss gentle people. Whether we put in bigger seats or u get two seats, someone's going to have to pay for the loss of revenue.

Get use to the fees on our pockets that's coming.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM  

However, in all of the discussion on this topic,
one subject is usually overlooked. You got to get hold of the best professional therapist in
town who can help you to fine tune and perfect your personality traits
and bolster your confidence level to new high. As a masseuse,
you also have the opportunity to earn tips.
My website :: quizilla.teennick.com

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP