Blog rescue

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008


After days of searching for my blog it has been returned. I am happy to see my blog has returned to its owner. It was quite discomforting wondering if my blog was ok, wherever it went. I could sense it was all alone.

I have checked my blog and recognize there are no external wounds present but it is a little malnourished and hungry so I have to take care of my blog now.

Thanks for the support to the many who gave kind words and encouragement during these challenging time.

2 comments:

Keri May 10, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

I still think this smells like a publicity stunt. But, lemme play along...I am so happy you found your blog back! *wink* *wink*

QueenBea's sushi chronicles May 25, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

hahahahaha, oh Angel...I'm with Keri on this one.

Great that you found your "lost" blog:)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP